Staffbank supplies temporary workers for 2gether NHS Foundation Trust (inpatient and community), providing social and mental health care services throughout Gloucestershire and Herefordshire. The nature of bank work is ad-hoc and not guaranteed. At Staffbank we endeavour to offer any unfilled work in a fair manner to our bank staff according to availability, skills/grade, preference and location.
What you can expect from us as a member of Staffbank:
- Offers of ongoing clinical supervision
- Support from Staffbank coordinators regarding booking of work etc.
- Managerial support where required
- Annual reviews of workload, performance and training
- Advanced training opportunities (where available/applicable)
- Work opportunities in other areas
- Fair and constructive feedback
Our expectations of you:
- To complete a minimum of 24 shifts per year (to include 2gether training requirements)
- To remain up-to-date with all mandatory/statutory training provided by 2gether
- To work in a professional, respectful and positive manner, adhering to any policies and procedures as set out by 2gether and/or professional governing bodies.
To join Staffbank you will need to apply online through the NHS jobs website – www.jobs.nhs.uk.
Bank healthcare assistant jobs for 2gether are only advertised approximately four times per year and the advert is only run for a short time.
If you are interested in applying please contact either Richard Hall (Staffbank manager) on 01452 894577 or Helene Hancock (Deputy Staffbank manager) on 01452 894555 to register your interest. You will then be given notice prior to the advert being placed on the NHS jobs website.
Bank band 5 and 6 RMN and RNLD jobs for 2gether are advertised continuously on NHS jobs throughout the year.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer Band 5 RMN or RNLD bank jobs to anyone without at least six months’ post-qualification experience in post and/or completion of a preceptorship.