Staffbank supplies temporary workers for 2gether NHS Foundation Trust (inpatient and community), providing social and mental health care services throughout Gloucestershire and Herefordshire. The nature of bank work is ad-hoc and not guaranteed. At Staffbank we endeavour to offer any unfilled work in a fair manner to our bank staff according to availability, skills/grade, preference and location.
The staff bank is managed by Richard Hall (Staffbank manager) on 01452 894598 and Mandy Spencer (Deputy Staffbank manager) on 01452 894555.
What you can expect from us as a member of Staffbank:
- Offers of ongoing clinical supervision
- Support from Staffbank coordinators regarding booking of work etc.
- Managerial support where required
- Annual reviews of workload, performance and training
- Advanced training opportunities (where available/applicable)
- Work opportunities in other areas
- Fair and constructive feedback
Our expectations of you:
- To complete a minimum of 24 shifts per year (to include 2gether training requirements)
- To remain up-to-date with all mandatory/statutory training provided by 2gether
- To work in a professional, respectful and positive manner, adhering to any policies and procedures as set out by 2gether and/or professional governing bodies.
To join Staffbank you will need to apply online through the NHS jobs website –www.jobs.nhs.uk.
Healthcare assistant, Bank band 5 and 6 RMN and RNLD jobs for 2gether are advertised continuously on NHS jobs throughout the year. Other roles are advertised as required throughout the year. Please contact the staffbank recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.